Drako
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st

Go down

Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st Empty Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:20 pm

I might be setting up an account this Friday, April 1st. I'm looking into costs at the moment. There are quite a few sites that have hosting available at various rates (cost +/- amount of people allowed). Most likely I'll go with a start up account with 20-30 member availability. This decision is solely based on the amount of people online at any given moment (peak I've seen so far is 23). This will of course change over time, depending on the traffic that we have within Vent.

Most importantly though, anyone who does want to join into the Vent conversations, will need a mic. They can be purchased at various prices anywhere from $10 - $100 (or even higher). You will also need to download the software as well at www.ventrillo.com.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to message me. I will answer all to the best that I can.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://drako.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st Empty Re: Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Dude, you do know that this friday is the 1st of April, not march... perhaps you are setting up an early april fools joke...

Back to top Go down

Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st Empty Re: Potential Vent start this Friday, April 1st

Post  Admin Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Sparafucile wrote:Dude, you do know that this friday is the 1st of April, not march... perhaps you are setting up an early april fools joke...

I meant April 1st......
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://drako.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum