Drako Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drako Forum

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm officially loving this forum. Good job to all involved in creating it, its pro Like a Star @ heaven

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Thank you

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Thank you, but it's still in the works. It's taken me a little time to get it up and running, but I'm doing my best

Justinian
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 40
Location : California

http://drako.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Drako Forum

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 am

yeah, it's all good, but i'm a little disappointed that i haven't managed to farm any trolls yet...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Drako Forum

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:26 pm

TrollFarmer wrote:yeah, it's all good, but i'm a little disappointed that i haven't managed to farm any trolls yet...

rofl
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 40
Location : California

http://drako.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Drako Forum

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:12 pm

_neffy_ wrote:I'm officially loving this forum. Good job to all involved in creating it, its pro Like a Star @ heaven

LOL Neff

All involved is the guild! We create this site for what it is. I take no credit for the content provided by all, but I will take credit for creating the site. Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 40
Location : California

http://drako.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Drako Forum

Post  Sparafucile on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Oh yeah, we back baby!

Sparafucile

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 46
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Drako Forum

Post  Sparafucile on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Sorry we had to leave, going to miss many of you!
I'll carry on here until Justinian finds someone else to do the job, mostly what I do is just activating new accounts anyway.
You all be careful out there, stay lucky! Much love, Spara

Sparafucile

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 46
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

?????

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Sparafucile wrote:Sorry we had to leave, going to miss many of you!
I'll carry on here until Justinian finds someone else to do the job, mostly what I do is just activating new accounts anyway.
You all be careful out there, stay lucky! Much love, Spara

What???
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 40
Location : California

http://drako.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Drako Forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum